Update: The techzoom website was down for a couple of days. It is back up and we are using the random number from today (8pm EST 10/12/2011 to 8pm EST 10/13/2011 – 00:00 UTC to 00:00 UTC) to determine the winner. The random number of that time frame is: 5142-5642-0673-0713, therefore the 14th comment wins the prize. Congratulations to Nicole Young who is the winner.
MetroPCS & Huawei will be bringing Enrique Iglesias back to the road for for his seventh concert tour. The multi-platinum selling Iglesias will have opening acts Pitbull and Prince Royce.
The concert will be at the Amway Center on October 21, 2011 at 7:00PM. To purchase tickets click here.
To enter for a chance to win a pair of tickets, all you have to do is follow these instructions:
Step 1. “Like” this post by clicking “like” below:
Also, be sure to “like” KnightNews as well to keep up with all our contests and UCF news!
- The number of entires will be limited to the first 100 people who enter.
- The contest ends on 10/11/2011. The first person to leave a site comment will be assigned #00, the second person will be assinged #01, and so forth. The last two digits in the random number of the day for October 11, 2011 according to techzoom will determine the winner.
- If the last two digits of the random number of the day exceeds the number of contestant entries, the last two digits of the random number will be divided by 2 and rounded. A remainder of 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 will be rounded up, everything else will be rounded down. If the number still exceeds the number of entries, the original last two digits will be divided and rounded by a divisor that increase by 2 until a winner is found.
- The winner can claim his/her tickets at the Amway Center box office located on Church Street. To pick up tickets, you must have a valid photo ID.
- The winner announced by KnightNews is final.
- One entry per person.
- Entires will be closed sometime on 10/10/2011.