New iPad 3 HD Giveaway, Sponsored by Roxy – See How to Sign UpNews, Night Life — By Staff on March 16, 2012 at 1:08 pm
– Sponsors: Knight News Inc. is the sponsor (the “Sponsor”) of this contest. Facebook, any of its affiliates, or any of its subsidiaries are NOT sponsors of this contest. Apple, any of its affiliates, or any of its subsidiaries are NOT sponsors of this contest.
– Eligibility: The “New iPad” giveaway is open only to UCF students and alumni who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 17 years of age or older. Employees and affiliates of Knight News Inc. and those directly involved with the Giveaway are not eligible to win. If someone ineligible is selected, an alternate winner, who meets eligibility requirements, will be selected. All U.S., federal, state and local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. One entry per person.
– Prize: Winner will receive (1) New iPad (iPad 3) 16GB wifi only engraved with “Brought to you by KnightNews”. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. The sponsor will not be responsible for any taxes or fees.
– Drawing: The drawing will be random and performed live on KnightNews.com. Once you register your name might be published to assign you a number for the drawing on KnightNews.com, your email will stay private – and we will only use your email to contact you if you win.
– End Date: The end date to register is no later than April 13, 2012. We reserve the right to end the contest at any time.
– Notification: The winner will be announced on KnightNews.com.
– Claiming Prize: The winner must pick up prize in person within 3 days. Pick up location of prize will be in Orlando, Florida. The prize cannot be shipped.
– Odds of Winning: Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. Random selection of winner is not determined by Facebook.
– Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Sponsor, any of its sponsors, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, volunteers, or Giveaway co-sponsors (the “Giveaway Entities”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
– Requirements of Winner: Winner agrees to have their likeness and/or comments used on Knightnews.com, or in any other related media at the discretion of KnightNews. Winner may be required to sign a form stating acceptance of prize and sign a copy of the Official Giveaway Rules.
– Non-compliance: Failure to abide by the rules stated above may result in disqualification.