As newly elected student body president Cait Zona and vice president Jarell Jones look to hire their executive board, KnightNews.com found out what positions were open and how you can apply for one.
According to Jones, Student Government Association Vice President, each cabinet position is responsible for advancing the agenda of the students and the SGA administration, creating new services and initiatives to improve campus life for all students and representing student issues and concerns at all levels of university decision-making.
Applications are due by May 11 before 5 p.m. They can be found on Knight Connect here.
In the administration and director divisions, the open positions are:
- Chief of Staff
- Attorney General
- Deputy Chief of Staff
- Director of Campus Life
- Director of Student Affairs
- Director of Communications
For the student affairs and communications department, the available positions are:
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Diversity Initiatives Specialist
- Academic Affairs Specialist
- Legislative Affairs Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Website Coordinator
- Graphic Designers (2)
In the division of campus life, there are three open positions:
- Athletics Coordinator
- Health and Sustainability Coordinator
- Facility, Safety, and Transportation Coordinator
For any questions, call the Student Government Association at 407-823-1122.