KnightPass: How Knights Travel
UCF Knights have a new way to get around town and show their school spirit with the KnightPass specialty toll sticker. It’s black. It’s gold. And it’s now available for $18.50 plus tax at GetKnightPass.com.
KnightPass is a branded E-PASS sticker, launched by the Central Florida Expressway Authority in partnership with the University of Central Florida just in time for the 2016-2017 college football season. It’s perfect for the ultimate fan who wants the extra peace of mind of getting there on time. Think traveling S.R. 408 to downtown Orlando without stopping at a toll booth.
Like E-PASS, KnightPass works like a prepaid phone or reloadable gift card. New customers open an account with a minimum of $10 in prepaid tolls. When the electronic toll sticker arrives in the mail, it is ready to mount to your car windshield to show your team spirit. Each time you use KnightPass on a toll road in Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina, the appropriate toll amount is deducted from the prepaid account. Customers can manage their accounts online, by phone or in person at one of two local E-PASS customer service centers or the drive-thru Reload Lanes in Orlando.
The benefits of KnightPass include:
- Automatic enrollment in exclusive customer toll discount programs
- No minimum usage or monthly account fees
- Toll balance never expires
- Accepted on all toll roads and most bridges throughout Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina and for parking at the Orlando International Airport
- Ultimate Knight fan status