The Student Government Association at the University of Central Florida has announced the service times for ‘Knight Flight,’ free shuttle transportation for students leaving for and arriving from (MCO) Orlando International Airport.
Knight Flight picks up students from UCF at the Lynx/UCF Transit station and, for returning flights, will wait at Ground Transportation at Orlando International Airport.
In order to use the free service to UCF students, those students must register for a pick-up or drop-off time here. Departing and returning bus registration will need to be chosen individually based on your flight information.
UCF SGA asks that students arrive at least ten minutes ahead of their departure time. Due to time-sensitivity regarding plane departures, the buses cannot wait for late comers.
Orlando International Aiport recommends arriving two hours early for domestic flights and 3 hours early for international flights. Passenger volume and TSA Security wait times may be increased during Spring Break so please plan accordingly.
View TSA Security wait times here.
These times have been reproduced below and are subject to finalization:
- Thursday March 9th: 5am | 8am | 11am | 2pm | 5pm | 8pm
- Friday March 10th: 5am | 7am | 9am | 11am | 3pm | 5pm | 7pm | 9pm
- Saturday March 11th: 5am | 7am | 9am | 11am | 3pm | 5pm | 7pm | 9pm
- Sunday March 12th: 5am | 8am | 11am | 2pm | 5pm
- Friday March 17th: 4pm | 7pm | 10pm
- Saturday March 18th: 11am | 1pm | 3pm | 5pm | 7pm | 9pm | 11pm
- Sunday March 19th: 10am | 12pm | 2pm | 4pm | 6pm | 8pm | 10pm | 12am*
*note, the 12am bus on March 19th is the last bus to depart (actual time 12am March 20th)