The University of Central Florida is chartering a student’s only flight to get more students to this year’s Fiesta Bowl.
UCF Student Government has partnered with the Rec and Wellness Center, the Student Union, UCF Athletics, and OSI to charter a student’s only plane to Arizona to attend the game.
The 158 students only plane tickets can be purchased tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. at the CFE Arena Box Office for $250 round trip. Students will need to present their UCF IDs and have a valid Knight’s email to purchase a ticket. Each student will only be able to buy one ticket per ID.
Retweet this for a chance to win 5 free drinks at our official kickoff party if you're coming to AZ for the #UCFiesta!
— UCF Knight News | OHANA (@UCFKnightNews) December 7, 2018
The number 8 UCF Knights will be taking on the number 11 LSU Tigers in the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona on Jan 1,2019. The game will be broadcast nationally on ESPN.
Prior to purchasing a ticket, UCF wants students to consider these things:
- In order to board the plane, you must show proof of your Fiesta Bowl game ticket.
- Demand is expected to be high, and students are encouraged to show up before 9am to ensure receiving a plane ticket.
- The flight will travel from Orlando International (MCO) to Sky Harbor International (PHX).
- The flight will depart late December (we are hearing the 30th or 31st) to Phoenix and will return January 2 to Orlando (Time: TBD).
- Glendale is approximately 30 minutes from Sky Harbor and transportation to and from the airport (departing and arriving) will NOT be provided.
- Students will be responsible for purchasing lodging and a ticket to the game.