Alpha Delta Pi | Delta Tau Delta
Delta Delta Delta | Phi Delta Theta
Kappa Delta | Sigma Chi
Zeta Tau Alpha | Lambda Chi Alpha
Kappa Alpha Theta | Beta Theta Pi & Delta Sigma Phi
Pi Beta Phi | Zeta Beta Tau & Theta Chi
Delta Zeta | Sigma Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi | Phi Gamma Delta & Alpha Epsilon Pi
Kappa Kappa Gamma | Tau Kappa Epsilon, Sigma Nu, and Phi Mu Alpha
Wednesday Update: Sigma Chi brought out its giant house banner to get KD for homecoming. Check out the photo they posted on Facebook. We’ll let you know how Theta Chi responds.
NEW VIDEO: See a replay from our live stream when ATO walked out of giving ADPi their serenade, before the bombshell that Delt beat them out was dropped.
BREAKING NEWS: DTD sources confirm ADPi picked them for homecoming. We’re told ATO is NOT part of the pairing. We have a replay of our live breaking news coverage on the historic upset:
– Tri Delt picks Phi Delt exclusively
– Zeta picks Lambda Chi, leaving DU/KE without a partner
– ATO also is without a partner at the moment, because ADPi picked Delta Tau Delta over ATO
– We are seeing reports from ZTA’s on Facebook that they have officially paired with Lambda Chi for homecoming. This leaves team Kappa Sigma and DU on the hunt.
– We watched Delt and ATO both compete against each other for ADPi tonight. We are waiting to see which of those fraternities ADPi picks — or if ADPi asks both to pair together as a package deal.
– Also: we talked to Pi Phi’s leaving chapter tonight who told us they aren’t doing homecoming serenades this week. We’re hearing Theta Chi may not be serenading KD until next week as well.
-We found on Theta Chi’s YouTube channel that they are having “KD Week”
Watch the video they made for Kappa Delta below:
Check back for updates.
We’re still working to find out who is serenading the following sororities:
Check back for live updates posted here, and on video, throughout the night. We need your help keeping us updated with what is happening! Text us updates at 407-5-tip-ucf (407-584-7823) and email us pics or video updates to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can tweet us @UCFKnightNews or make a post or comment on our Facebook.com/KnightNews page, or at the bottom of this story. See our 2012 Homecoming Serenade coverage recap from last week here.