UCF Knights can charge around town and show school spirit with the KnightPass toll sticker. It’s black. It’s gold. And it’s available for just $18.50 plus tax at GetKnightPass.com.
KnightPass is a branded E-PASS sticker, launched by the Central Florida Expressway Authority in partnership with the University of Central Florida. It’s perfect for the ultimate fan who likes to save time getting around town—think traveling S.R. 408 to downtown Orlando without stopping at a toll booth. KnightPass even scores discounts on tolls.
Like E-PASS, KnightPass works like a prepaid phone or reloadable gift card. New customers open an account with a minimum of $10 in prepaid tolls. When the electronic toll sticker arrives in the mail, it is ready to mount to your car windshield to show your team spirit. Each time you use KnightPass on a toll road in Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina, the toll amount is deducted from the prepaid account. Customers can manage their accounts online, by phone, or in person at two local E-PASS customer service centers or three drive-up Reload Lanes in Orlando.
The benefits of KnightPass include:
- Automatic enrollment in exclusive customer toll discount programs
- No minimum usage or monthly account fees
- Toll balance never expires
- Accepted on all toll roads and most bridges throughout Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina and for parking at the Orlando International Airport
- Ultimate Knight fan status
Follow KnightPass on social media: