Several departments and offices at the University of Central Florida are hiring over the Summer semester.
The UCF Student Union is currently seeking student workers to begin in the Fall semester. Open positions are listed at the end of the application on Knight Connect. Students will need to log in using their NID and NID password.
Applications open June 19 at 12:15 a.m. and close June 28 11:45 p.m. A copy of the application details have been provided:
The following list includes dates to keep in mind if you advance through the hiring process.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 28th @ 11:45 pm
- Notification of Interview Offer: Wednesday, July 5
- The Group & Individual Interview: Wednesday, July 12 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm*
*Please note, we only consider make-ups for this event in extreme situations. If you cannot make it, consider applying next semester.
- Notification of Hire: Tuesday, July 18
- New Hire Orientation: Saturday, July 29 from 9:00am-2:00pm AND Sunday, July 30 from 9:00am-2:00pm**
- All Staff Retreat: August 20 from 8am-12pm
**Attending New Hire Orientation is mandatory for employment. We do not offer another date for this event. If you cannot make it, consider applying next semester.
In the College of Engineering and Computer Science, the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership has posted open positions for Office Concierge, Office Staff, Events Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, and Marketing Coordinator. Contact email@example.com or call 407-823-3683.
Message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org to post a job listing or to notify us of other on-campus jobs. We will update this article.